Travel Essentials: Firmoo Prescription Sunglasses (A Product Review)
What’s one thing you can't leave home without?
Me? My prescription eyeglasses! I can't leave home without it. I can no longer see objects far away, and I get terrible headaches and nausea if I don't have my eyeglasses. I seldom use contact lenses too because my eyes get extraordinarily teary that the contact lenses got washed out on more than one occasion!
As you may have figured out, prescription sunglasses is on top of my list of travel essentials -- not for fashion purposes, but more importantly for protection of my eyes. Because of my vision problems, I can't use over-the-counter sunglasses. Good thing I found Firmoo, a global online optical store. They have eyeglasses frames featuring different fashion styles -- from retro eyeglasses frames to fashion ones, from rimless ones to full-rimmed ones and so forth. They have incredibly chic designs, yet surprisingly inexpensive!
When I read that Firmoo launched a program offering free eyewear to first-time buyers, I immediately signed up to get my FREE pair.
So here's what I love about the product:
1. It gives me a clear vision. Naturally, for a person with impaired vision like me, this is of utmost importance. Firmoo sent in the eyeglasses with accurate prescription.
2. It fits perfectly. The frame doesn't fall off or slide down, and it isn't too tight either.
3. It has a cutting-edge modern style. Just because it is a prescription sunglasses does not mean it has to be boring. I chose a wraparound glasses with an ultra cool design. I also like that the tint isn't too dark -- just enough to protect my eyes.
4. The package comes with a repair and maintenance kit. The package I received also had a plastic case, a cleaning cloth, a soft storage bag and a glass repair kit with extra screws and a screwdriver. Taking care of the glasses is as important as taking care of the eyes, right? I'm glad the sunglasses from Firmoo comes with these accessories. If there's one thing I would like to change in the contents though, that would be the cleaning cloth. I prefer microfiber cloth and this cloth in the image below (sorry, I don't know the type of this cloth).
|Note: Cleaning cloth used as background NOT from Firmoo.|
5. It's easy to order on their website, and the customer service is superb. No wonder Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They have a large variety of high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices -- too large in fact that it actually took me two days to finally decide on a frame because there were several pairs that I liked. Customer service was also prompt, and they respond to emailed queries and concerns on a timely manner.
If you want to give it a try, just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html and get your FREE eyewear!
Disclosure: I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.